My guest this week on the Duct Tape marketing agency Podcast is Mandy McEwen. She is the founder and CEO of Mod Girl Marketing and is an expert in helping companies and digital agencies scale. Having founded her company back in 2010, McEwen shares what she’s learned from her experience, in both growing her own business and helping thousands of marketing agency entrepreneurs over the years.
McEwen has been featured in a number of publications, including the Huffington Post, Inc., and Search Engine Journal.
Questions I ask Mandy McEwen:
- How do you define scaling?
- What holds people back from scaling in the traditional sense?
- How do business owners identify what tasks to outsource first?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why getting clear about your own needs, wants, and goals for your business is an essential first step to scaling successfully
- How sharing your company’s vision can help you find the best employees, either freelance or full-time
- Why having a set process and system for hiring and on-boarding is critical
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mandy McEwen:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape marketing agency Podcast is brought to you by Gusto! Payroll and benefits are hard. Especially when you’re a small business. Gusto is making payroll, benefits, and HR easy for modern small businesses. You no longer have to be a big company to get great technology, great benefits, and great service to take care of your team.
To help support the show, Gusto is offering our listeners an exclusive, limited-time deal. Sign up today, and you’ll get 3 months free once you run your first payroll. Just go to Gusto.com/TAPE.