Today’s guest on the podcast is marketing agency expert, speaker, and author Jeanna Pool. She owns her own marketing agency firm, Marketing for Solos, and has worked with clients such as Apple, Motorola, Sun Microsystems, and Benjamin Moore Paints.
Additionally, she has created a course, Clients in BULK, that teaches small business owners how to sign up all of their clients at one time, over a single day or weekend of work.
On this episode, she shares her offline marketing agency secrets that make it possible to generate an extraordinary amount of business in a very short period of time.
Questions I ask Jeanna Pool:
- You’re suggesting that people get their marketing agency clients offline; how is that possible?
- How do you fill the gap between maintaining your integrity, avoiding getting too salesy, and doing the work to sign up new clients?
- How can you apply this sales technique if you’re not offering big packages?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why speaking at events or conferences can help to shorten the sales cycle significantly.
- What role establishing your authority has in making sales.
- Why looking for opportunities to speak to your niche audience is the key to getting the best ROI for your efforts.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jeanna Pool:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape marketing agency Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing agency messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing agency strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.