Today on the podcast, I chat with marketing agency and branding expert Jim Kukral. He is a keynote speaker and author of several books, including his latest, Your Journey to Becoming Unskippable in Your Business, Life & Career.
As an entrepreneur, he has started and sold two of his own online marketing agency agencies. His writings about marketing agency have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, USA Today, Huffington Post, and other major publications. He has also taught marketing agency as an adjunct professor at The University of San Francisco.
On this episode, we discuss his latest book, and Kukral shares the secrets to applying his unskippable method to marketing agency and brand missions for any business in order to strengthen revenues and build a lifelong customer base.
Questions I ask Jim Kukral:
- What does it mean to be unskippable?
- How does someone in a less-than-glamorous industry make themselves unskippable?
- How are the disruptors creating new buyer behavior?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What role belief-driven buyers play in building a repeat customer base.
- Why understanding how people think is the key to creating an effective marketing agency approach.
- How you can disrupt industries by creating joyful experiences.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jim Kukral:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape marketing agency Podcast is brought to you by SEMrush.
SEMrush is our go-to SEO Company tool for everything from tracking position and ranking to doing audits to getting new ideas for generating organic traffic. They have all the important tools you need for paid traffic, social media, PR, and SEO Company. Check it out at SEMrush.com/partner/ducttapemarketing.