In addition to being globally recognized for their work, the business has also been honored with numerous company culture awards, including being named Ad Age’s Best Place to Work, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Culture (two years, consecutively), and Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplaces (three years in a row). Consequently, Glazer has become a noteworthy figure in the leadership space, and is also the author of the book Elevate: Push Beyond Your Limits and Unlock Success in Yourself and Others.
Today, Glazer and I speak about the ins and outs of partner marketing agency. He shares what it is, exactly; how it’s changed; and how any business can take advantage of this marketing agency channel.
Questions I ask Robert Glazer:
- What is the distinction between partner marketing agency and affiliate marketing agency?
- Does partner marketing agency change how people look at staffing because they can push functions out to branded partners?
- Does this disrupt the sponsor advertising model?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to manage your brand when it’s in the hands of partner marketers.
- Where traditional partnerships fit into this new partner marketing agency model.
- How technology has changed the partner marketing agency landscape.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Robert Glazer:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Zephyr is a modern, cloud-based CMS that’s licensed only to agencies. The system is lightweight, easy to use, and incredibly fast. And with an array of beautiful themes to choose from, you can get your clients’ websites up-and-running quickly and with less effort. Or, if you’d rather build a custom site, Zephyr includes agency services to be your plug-and-play dev shop.
Zephyr is passionate about helping agencies create great websites for their clients. To learn more, go to Zephyrcms.com.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape marketing agency has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia