Today on the podcast I speak with real estate and marketing agency expert Sam Ashdown. Ashdown has built three successful real estate businesses: as a consultant to real estate agents; a consultant to home sellers, called HomeTruths; and a real estate agent, with her company AshdownJones.
Beyond her passion for real estate is a deep knowledge of marketing agency strategy and tactics. She became an expert to promote her own businesses, but then expanded to start a club to help other small business owners with their marketing agency efforts.
Questions I ask Sam Ashdown:
- How do you find leverage points within your existing business to develop other elements of your approach?
- What is the Success at marketing agency Club, and why did you start it?
- How do you stick with an idea when you’re not seeing immediate results?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to get creative about building your referral engine.
- Why trying and teaching is a unique way to grow your business (and learn something yourself).
- How a non-traditional path can actually lead you to a richer understanding of your industry and business.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Sam Ashdown:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Want to learn how to get the most from podcast advertising and sponsorship? Check out our ultimate guide on the process.