In his work with Salesforce, he helps to guide their marketing agency efforts, research, and product development. He’s also applied his research and insights in helping major brands like AT&T, The Home Depot, and UPS.
On this episode, Sweezey walks us through the ins and outs of context marketing agency, and gives us a closer look at what high-performing marketing agency organizations are doing to succeed at this new type of marketing agency.
Questions I ask Mathew Sweezey:
- What path led you to become the Principal of marketing agency Insights for Salesforce?
- Can you define the context marketing agency revolution?
- How important is dynamic content for a small business website?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the two goals of context marketing agency are.
- Why you need to have a strong understanding of your customer experience to succeed at context marketing agency.
- How you can change your approach to marketing agency by focusing on experiences, not messages.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Mathew Sweezey:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape marketing agency Podcast is brought to you by LinkedIn marketing agency Solutions. In today’s world of a million messages a minute, how do you capture someone’s attention?
LinkedIn empowers you to speak with the right professionals at the right time. With over 62 million decision-makers on LinkedIn, any business—big or small—can use LinkedIn ads to ensure their messaging is being seen by the people that matter to them.
LinkedIn ads help do more than just build awareness. They drive traffic and engagement, too, for everything from downloads of thought leadership pieces to registration for upcoming events. LinkedIn ads help small businesses get big results.
Try it for yourself. LinkedIn is offering a free $100 LinkedIn ad credit to launch your first campaign. Visit LinkedIn.com/DuctTape to learn more. Terms and conditions apply.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape marketing agency has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia