- A Problem With the Common Core – NYTimes.com April 24, 2014
- Fordham outrage with opting-out April 18, 2014
- Common Core Scrubs ‘Liberty’ as a Founding Principle April 17, 2014
- We Need to Talk About the Test: A Problem With the Common Core April 10, 2014
- Building The Machine: A Must See | Truth in American Education April 9, 2014
- Missouri Teacher Testifies About Intimidation She Suffered for Common Core Opposition | Truth in American Education April 7, 2014
- Article on SC Taking Steps to Get Out of Smarter Balanced: Truth in American Education April 5, 2014
- Building the Machine | Home April 5, 2014
- Sandra Stotsky: Local School Boards Must Take Action Now | Truth in American Education April 1, 2014
- Keep Fox News out of the classroom! Rupert Murdoch, Common Core and the dangerous rise of for-profit public education March 23, 2014
- how-to-stop-common-core-in-ohio | Opinion - Conservative - Before It's News April 25, 2014... think this story is Fact. Add your two cents. 0. (Before It's News). http://tedstevenot.com/2014/04/14/how-to-stop-common-core-in-ohio/. Source: ...
- Question stems for common core April 25, 2014stop common core , parents and educators against common core. These stems are used in the math block when students are explaining, justifying, ...
- Stop Common Core: Are You a Parent Who Fights for Your Child? - End Common Core Full ... April 25, 2014When are you as parents going to say ENOUGH!! FROM DIANE RAVITCH'S BLOG: Anna Shah-bomba is a parent in New York who attended a ...
- NC Takes First Step To Dropping Common Core | Stop Common Core NCStop Common ... - Inagist April 24, 2014NC General Assembly's Common Core Legislative Research Committee meeting, a report and draft bill were unveiled that are first steps to removing ...
- Common Core - A Scheme to Rewrite Education : TheaGood - Inagist April 24, 2014NC Takes First Step To Dropping Common Core | Stop Common Core NCStop Common Core NC. NC General Assembly's Common Core Legislative ...
- how-to-stop-common-core-in-ohio | Opinion - Conservative - Before It's News April 25, 2014
About 100 parents and children protest Common Core standards outside the S.C. Department of Education on Monday.
COLUMBIA — A nonprofit run by Sheri
Resolution Condemning Common Core: 2/12/2014
US Congressman Jeff Duncan/ Welcome to my Online Office for SC’s 3rd Dist.
Feb 12, 2014
Washington, D.C. – Today Congressman Jeff Duncan (SC-03) introduced H. Res. 476, which denounces the use of federal coercion
For those of you who couldn’t attend or watch live…here is a link to the Feb 5th Sen K-12 Hearing held in Columbia on Common Core Senate Bill 300. Thank you Sheri Few for arranging impressive and knowledgeable speakers …