- They Just Announced Major Changes to the SAT…and There’s a Tie to Common Core March 6, 2014
- Part 4: ‘You can’t do this!’ Parents revolt against ‘ObamaCore’ March 5, 2014
- Which Tier Do You Fall Into? The Elite Tier or The Common Folk Tier March 3, 2014
- Common Core Treats Students Like Soulless Widgets March 3, 2014
- Part 3: 30 States Wage War On ‘Obamacore’ March 2, 2014
- Part 2: Obama Program Making These People Filthy Rich March 2, 2014
- Part 1: Kids Distraught Under ‘botched’ Obamacore March 2, 2014
- S300 Amendments March 1, 2014
- 2014 Common Core Legislation Round-Up (8th Update) February 28, 2014
- SC Anti-Common Core Legislation: Update February 28, 2014
- GOP Treasurer Candidate Tom Cross Endorsed Common Core ... - Stop Common Core Illinois March 9, 2014While the State Treasurer is not directly responsible for education, Stop Common Core Illinois feels that it is important to provide facts regarding any ...
- IL GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Bill Brady endorsed Common Core ... - Stop Common Core Illinois March 9, 2014Gubernatorial candidate Bill Brady has recently stated that he want to 'abolish the Illinois Department of Education' and that he opposes 'federal ...
- Why are representatives silent on protecting student data? - Stop Common Core NC March 8, 2014Stop Common Core NC.com is a project of the Civitas Institute and other concerned citizens. Views expressed on this web site represent those of the ...
- Louisiana Legislature opens three-month session Monday March 8, 2014... Conrad Appel said some adjustments could be made to address individual concerns, but he opposes efforts to stop Common Core entirely.
- GOP Treasurer Candidate Tom Cross Endorsed Common Core ... - Stop Common Core Illinois March 9, 2014
About 100 parents and children protest Common Core standards outside the S.C. Department of Education on Monday.
COLUMBIA — A nonprofit run by Sheri
Resolution Condemning Common Core: 2/12/2014
US Congressman Jeff Duncan/ Welcome to my Online Office for SC’s 3rd Dist.
Feb 12, 2014
Washington, D.C. – Today Congressman Jeff Duncan (SC-03) introduced H. Res. 476, which denounces the use of federal coercion
For those of you who couldn’t attend or watch live…here is a link to the Feb 5th Sen K-12 Hearing held in Columbia on Common Core Senate Bill 300. Thank you Sheri Few for arranging impressive and knowledgeable speakers …